Quad Operational Amplifier
• LM741 OP Amp operating characteristics
• Low supply current drain
• Class AB output stage no crossover distortion
• Pin compatible with the LM324/LM248
• Low input offset voltage : 1mV Typ.
• Low input offset current : 4nA Typ.
• Low input bias current : 30nA Typ.
• Gain bandwidth (unity gain): 1.0MHz Typ.
• High degree of isolation between amplifiers: 120dB
• Overload protection for inputs and outputs
TheLM348/LM248 is a true quad LM741. It consists of four
independent, high-gain, internally compensated, low power
operational amplifiers which have been designed to provide
functional characteristics identical to those of the familiar
LM741 operational amplifier. In addition the total supply
current for all four amplifiers is comparable to the supply
current of a single LM741 type OP Amp. Other features
include input offset currents and input bias current which are
much less than those of a standard LM741. Also, excellent
isolation between amplifiers has been achieved by
independently biasing each amplifier and using layout
techniques which minimize thermal coupling.
Internal Block Diagram
©2001 Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation