• Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
• Very Low Forward Voltage Drop
• Lead, Halogen and Antimony Free, RoHS Compliant
"Green" Device (Notes 3 and 4)
1.0A SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
• Case: SOD-123
• Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020D
• Lead Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42
leadframe) Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: Cathode Band
• Marking Information: See Page 3
• Ordering Information: See Page 3
• Weight: 0.01 grams (approximate)
Maximum Ratings @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitance load, derate current by 20%.
Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage
Working Peak Reverse Voltage
DC Blocking Voltage
RMS Reverse Voltage
Average Forward Current (See Figure 6)
Non-Repetitive Peak Forward Surge Current 8.3ms
Single Half Sine-Wave Superimposed on Rated Load
Power Dissipation (Note 2)
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient (Note 2)
Operating Temperature Range (See Figure 7)
Storage Temperature Range
-55 to +125
-55 to +150
Electrical Characteristics @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Reverse Breakdown Voltage (Note 1)
Leakage Current (Note 1)
IR = 1.5mA
IF = 0.1A
IF = 0.7A
VR = 30V, TA = 25°C
VR = 10V, f = 1.0MHz
1. Short duration pulse test used to minimize self-heating effect.
2. Part mounted on FR-4 board with recommended pad layout, which can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com/datasheets/ap02001.pdf.
3. No purposefully added lead. Halogen and Antimony Free.
4. Product manufactured with Data Code V9 (week 33, 2008) and newer are built with Green Molding Compound. Product manufactured prior to Date
Code V9 are built with Non-Green Molding Compound and may contain Halogens or Sb2O3 Fire Retardants.
Document number: DS30308 Rev. 9 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated