Absolute Maximum Ratings (@TA = +25°C, unless otherwise specified.)
Supply Voltage Relative to GND Pin (Note 4)
LED Pin Voltage Relative to GND Pin (Note 4)
RSET Pin Voltage Relative to GND
LED Pin Current Sink Current Range
Human Body Model ESD Protection
Charged Device Model ESD Protection
Operating Junction Temperature
-0.3 to +66
-0.3 to +66
-0.3 to +6
-40 to +150
-55 to +150
4.VCC pin can be greater or smaller than VLED; neither should go below GND.
Stresses greater than the 'Absolute Maximum Ratings' specified above, may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only;
functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions exceeding those indicated in this specification is not implied. Device reliability may be
affected by exposure to absolute maximum rating conditions for extended periods of time.
Semiconductor devices are ESD sensitive and may be damaged by exposure to ESD events. Suitable ESD precautions should be taken when
handling and transporting these devices.
Package Thermal Data
90°C/W (Note 5)
69°C/W (Note 6)www.DataSheet.net/
TA = +25°C, TJ = +125°C
5. Test condition for MSOP-8EP: Device mounted on FR-4 PCB (51mm x 51mm 2oz copper, minimum recommended pad layout on top layer and
thermal vias to bottom layer ground plane. For better thermal performance, larger copper pad for heat-sink is needed.
6. Test condition for U-DFN3030-6: Device mounted on FR-4 PCB (51mm x 51mm 2oz copper, minimum recommended pad layout on top layer and
thermal vias to bottom layer with maximum area ground plane. For better thermal performance, larger copper pad for heat-sink is needed
7. Dominant conduction path via exposed pad.
Recommended Operating Conditions (@TA = +25°C, unless otherwise specified.)
Supply Voltage Range Relative to GND Pin
LED Pin Output Voltage Range Relative to GND Pin
LED Pin Current (Notes 8 & 9)
Operating Ambient Temperature Range
8. For improved accuracy LED current should be greater than 60mA.
9. Maximum LED current is also limited by ambient temperature and power dissipation such that junction temperature should be kept less than or equal
Document number: DS35616 Rev. 1 - 2
3 of 12
© Diodes Incorporated
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.co.kr/